Ooooo

lvobsessed

Mar 15, 2006
How nice :smile:
I just noticed these as new arrivals on e-lux.
any thoughts?

I'm liking both. I think they would make great durable carry ons

Attachments

• Tobago Carryall.jpg
    Tobago Carryall.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Tobago Keepall 50.jpg
    Tobago Keepall 50.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 59
I have the Carryall in Monogram Classic. I felt that the price is way to much for the Tobago line. Nice, but expensive. You can buy 2 Carryall in Monogram Classic canvas for a price of one Carryall in Tobago Line.

D.

Darienlim said:
I have the Carryall in Monogram Classic. I felt that the price is way to much for the Tobago line. Nice, but expensive. You can buy 2 Carryall in Monogram Classic canvas for a price of one Carryall in Tobago Line.

D.

Is the Tobago all leather though ? Maybe that's why it's such a difference in terms of pricing ! :wacko:

I've seen it in person, it's VERY VERY nice! Very springy color. Maybe that's why it's SO expensive. Hehe, nah, I will stick with my Monogram Classic canvas. I used it as a gym bag.

D.

Tobago Carryall$1,850.00
The smart and versatile design of the Louis Vuitton Carryall lends itself to both daily excursions and weekend getaways. The extraordinary supple leather is underlined by tennis-inspired white hot stamping and matching white dyed edges for a sporty yet sophisticated look.
  • Grained cowhide leather
  • Shiny brass hardware
  • Lateral pocket on both sides
  • Leather name tag
  • White hot stamping
  • Louis Vuitton Paris signature on side
  • Leather shoulder straps with engraved links can be secured with padlock
  • Interior printed with chain pattern; lining is a blend of viscose, acetate, polyurethane
  • Interior zipped pocket
  • Protective metal feet
  • 16.1" x 11" x 12.2"

Tobago Keepall 50$2,000.00
In keeping with the spirit of the Spring/Summer 2006 runway show, Louis's new men's collection is named after the paradise Caribbean island of Tobago. The iconic Keepall 50 gets a modern update in extraordinary supple cowhide leather with tennis-inspired white hot stamping and matching white-dyed edges.
  • Grained cowhide leather
  • Shiny brass hardware
  • Leather shoulder straps with engraved links can be secured with padlock
  • Leather name tag
  • White hot stamping
  • White dyed edges match white hot stamping
  • Interior printed with chain pattern; lining is a blend of viscose, acetate, polyurethane
  • 19.7" x 12.6" x 8.7"