oooohhh... 2002 flat brass balenciaga

8 bids already!?!?!?! quit bidding people!

wait until its 10 sec before and throw your cards in. otherwise all you are doing is getting the price to skyrocket! (good for the seller i guess...)

i'm want a pulling-my-hair-out smiley!!

avery said:
I know, i think I jumped the gun, but someone else had already started bidding and I panicked.

Resist the urge to keep bidding. It raises the price fast and early, and from my observation, the early bidders often get blown away at the end, anyway. PATIENCE.
And good luck!

mocean said:
8 bids already!?!?!?! quit bidding people!

wait until its 10 sec before and throw your cards in. otherwise all you are doing is getting the price to skyrocket! (good for the seller i guess...)

i'm want a pulling-my-hair-out smiley!!

Right on, Mocean! Stop the insanity.

hatikuh, I KNOW!!!
*L* I remember within the first week of me signing up here in March someone found one at a consignment shop and was worried everyone would think it was fake, only a few people here even knew what it was.
Who was that?
Remember another girl found a Seafoam City at a consignment store for like, 500 or something??
Jeez. The "old" days...
Sort of like how 2002 Balenciaga's are "vintage" *LOL*
Balenciaga is on warp speed.

^^Or this forum is on warp speed. I think a lot of people have been obsessed with the brand for awhile, but they now have found a place to share the obsession!

winona77 said:
hatikuh, I KNOW!!!
*L* I remember within the first week of me signing up here in March someone found one at a consignment shop and was worried everyone would think it was fake, only a few people here even knew what it was.
Who was that?
Remember another girl found a Seafoam City at a consignment store for like, 500 or something??
Jeez. The "old" days...
Sort of like how 2002 Balenciaga's are "vintage" *LOL*
Balenciaga is on warp speed.

hey Winona!

The seafoam girl was me and the price was 245!!!(plus tax) Now I'm realizing what good shape it's in too.They obviously mispriced it(even there they seem to have wised up and are pricing muuch higher) But it was the start of a very expensive obsession...:graucho: Ah the good ol days (like a month or two ago :roflmfao: ):roflmfao:

i seriously need to troll consignment stores, we dont have many here... but it cant hurt. and you never know, right?

varsha- you must be touched by the hand of god. :angel: thats an unbelievable deal! you are so lucky! :heart: