oooohhh... 2002 flat brass balenciaga

1. oh i looovvvee it! :love:

2. I just asked about this bag in the Authenticate this Balenciaga thread.

WOW! Great to know it's authentic - and a steal!!!

3. Definitely authentic!!!! So beautiful, it's third season with all of the trimmings! Lovely :love:

4. Ooohh... temptations!! It'll be a steal if there isn't any major bidding wars. Wished there was a BIN!

5. OMG! I was just looking at this bag and was so excited because I have wanted an older black classique SO BAD! Nobody else bid on it, okay??!! :P

6. Great price! I wonder how high it will go...it's hard to say, people were buying like crazy for a while on eBay and now it seems to have slowed down.

7. ^^I really hope it has because I WANT THIS BAG!

8. I find it really amusing that there's definitely a balenciaga "market" that fluctuates from time to time. :amuse:

9. this bag is so gorgeous! it's tempting me... alot...
    is it wrong to bid on 2 b-bags in one week? :shame:

10. ^^yes, very wrong! :P

11. ^lol :lol:
    i may or may not bid depending on what happens...
    i've noticed that early bidding always seems to raise the price unnecessarily.
    i'll be watching though! :graucho:

12. I know, i think I jumped the gun, but someone else had already started bidding and I panicked.

13. avery,

Fear not! As with the lilac bags, there will be others like this bag that come available. Bide your time and wait- if you don't get this one, another will be along shortly, grasshopper. ;) :love:

14. WOW ... what a rare, gorgeous bag :heart: !!!!! Good luck avery :yes: ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice