Ooooh Wentworth ((( Blush)) !!!

Jan 23, 2006
Which member of pop quintet Girls Aloud recently got tiddly and fiddly with Wentworth Miller - he of the tattooed torso from hit US TV drama 'Prison Break' - during a recent Virgin (the irony) Atlantic flight to LA?​
It had been reported in the tabloids that the Irish pop strumpet was on a mercy dash to patch up her on-off relationship with a male star from the biggest TV show in the US.​
Apparently our chatty songstress was sitting at the Upper Class bar supping champers when her Lucky Charms were noted by Miller.​
After some inevitable flirting and comparison of bank accounts and tattoos, the couple decided to sky-test those really posh beds shown on the adverts (though the adverts only show one person in the bed - and definitely no rimming).​
To the annoyance of their fellow passengers, the lady in question is a bit of a 'screamer', and her Catholic background was made fairly obvious by her cries of, "Oh Jesus, oh Mary Mother of God, there, that's the spot" etc. This led to complaints and a red-faced flight attendant was dispatched to ask the lady in question if she could be more... not so loud.​
Frolics done, the singer bid her mile-high partner adieu, re-applied her make up, did her hair and hauled her swollen mons off the plane, before racing into the arms of her desperate boyfriend who was waiting at the gate.​
The Girls Aloud member they are referring to is Nadine Coyle whose previous "relationship" was with Jesse Metcalfe. Gee, nothing suspicious about that!

celebrity terrorist.

I don't find him all that attractive. His nose looks like it's been stuck on his face...like a Mr. Potatohead nose!:nuts:
Well on a rainy day when i am wearing false eyelashes,killer Louboutin heels,trench coat and nothing underneath.And i happen to be in a deserted building stuck in a elevator with him.Its not his nose i would be interested in.:P:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :hysteric: :hysteric:

Well on a rainy day when i am wearing false eyelashes,killer Louboutin heels,trench coat and nothing underneath.And i happen to be in a deserted building stuck in a elevator with him.Its not his nose i would be interested in.:P:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :hysteric: :hysteric:

Hahahah! You've thought this through, haven't you?!