Ooooh the love of Legacy...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As a fairly new COACH lover, I’ve secretly adored the Legacy line pieces. Imagine my excitement as I found not one, but TWO styles I’ve been eying on evil bay at decent prices.

Ali was in decent but definitely used condition so I gave her some TLC and a bath.

Attached Files:

2. After her bath and a little apple care, she’s as good as new.

Attached Files:

3. Impressive! She looks great!

4. Last, but definitely not least, my Legacy Satchel which was LOVED and cared for by her previous owner. She arrived in pristine condition!

Attached Files:

5. Ohh, you got some great finds, congrats. Keep watch for Gigi she will turn up, I have her in camel and she it one of my faves.

6. Great finds! Your Ali really does look good as new now; great job cleaning her up! I absolutely LOVE that Legacy satchel, and it looks practically new! Congrats!

7. I love the Legacy too! It looks like you made a good find.

8. They're both really pretty!! Great finds!

9. Ooooh! Your Ali looks awesome. I :heart: the Legacy Lining. Congrats on you evilbay finds!!

10. Love the Ali and the Shoulder Bag! Congrats!!

11. Love the legacy pieces! The Ali is actually my must have bag, still searching for one in the natural colors (brown, whiskey etc) because every time I go to bid on one something invariably happens to ruin it. Power glitch, computer freeze...you name it.

But that baby is gorgeous, the lining is so yummy.

12. Love the legacy pieces! The Ali is actually my must have bag, still searching for one in the natural colors (brown, whiskey etc) because every time I go to bid on one something invariably happens to ruin it. Power glitch, computer freeze...you name it.

But that baby is gorgeous, the lining is so yummy.

13. Wow, the lining looks great after a bath! I was always afraid that the legacy colors would run and bleed, but the lining looks terrific! Beautiful bags, congratulations!

14. Thanks ladies! I took Ali out for some fresh air yesterday. I'm amazed at how much she can hold.