Ooooh - So excited!

Alidoll

Apr 23, 2007
Well, was just about to purchase the Herbag on Ebay (Bagalley49 one) and thought I'd have a quick look on Luxury-shops.com to see if they had anything...and guess what....THEY DID!!

So...here's my new bag

(it's brand new, I date stamp for 2005).

Now I can walk into the Hermes mothership in September and not feel like a total tourist! I can't wait for it to arrive!:yahoo:

(now to convince my DH that the money was well spent!:wtf:)

Attachments

lvrjrt

Bolide en vacances
O.G.
Oct 15, 2006
Try this:

Honey, the PFers say it was money well spent!

And congratulations on a beautiful bag! Can't wait to live vicariously hearing about your trip.

Ooh, and I just noticed it has a leather strap - I LOVE that!

Alidoll

Apr 23, 2007
Will have to do some serious saving before then as have bought 4 scarves in the last 2 months and now this bag..credit card is still smoking!:sweatdrop:

My plan is to get a small agenda to match..and maybe a lock...and a scarf...oh heck...it could be messy huh!:graucho:

isus

tommye48
Sep 1, 2006
Soooo, pretty! Is it the TPF??

To die for color!! Congratulations!

Alidoll

Apr 23, 2007
Yes it's a TPM sling in Blue Jean (Veau Epsom Leather). I missed out on a red one that was on their site a few weeks ago but they must have listed this one tonight (as I checked this morning and it wasn't there!).

Alidoll

Apr 23, 2007
Thanks everyone. I had been looking at them lovingly at the Hermes shop in Glasgow about two weeks ago but couldn't justify paying over £1000 for one so as soon as I saw this one I knew it had to be mine!

gga

Satans Little Helper
O.G.
Dec 16, 2006
Congrats! It's a great bag, and buying from LZ is a fantastic experience. I got a bag from them about 6 weeks ago and couldn't have been happier with the whole experience.

You'll have to post modeling pics when it comes in!