OOOOh! Lets Hurry Up and Wait!! AARGH!!!

1. Is it just me or am I the only one who hates when a new exciting thread comes up that someone is going to share their brand new LV, so you click on it and its a brown box...... one after the other......after the other........as we wait:whistle: .....and wait:popcorn: .......and yet wait some more:wacko: !!! OH yeah it a LV paper bag!!!!:shame: ......30min. later its the dust cover:confused1: .......30 more min. later its the dust cover opening up....then 2 hours later (if were lucky we get to see what the darned thing is):hysteric: The only problem is its been so long we've completely forgotten about the thread in the first place:sleepy: . Maybe Im just being a turd. How do you feel about this??:shrugs:

2. LOL I love "strip teases" because they're so much fun!
    Personally I try not to make everyone wait too long, I usually have the revealing post ready and all I have to do is press Post...
    But yeah! When the tease is taking too long, it does get a little frustrating!

3. I really hate it. That kind of posting has become my number 1 pet peeve. I'm just not built for patience! I've never done that and never will. I know some of us just go crazy waiting for the pics. A little teasing is OK, like 5 minutes or so. But to go on for hours or until the next day---COME ON!!:hysteric:

4. I agree. IMO I think unless it's some rare LE piece the whole unveiling process is not necessary. Even if it is a LE piece the process should not exceed more than 2 pictures.

5. Or 10 minutes for that matter.

6. It started out with one or two people doing it a while ago, like Michelle said for like a LE piece, and then people just took it and ran with it. Is it really necessary to do a 2 day unveiling of another speedy? Those are the ones that frustrate me the most ,You seen one speedy you seen them all right:shrugs:

7. I agree with Michelle :yes:

These kind of drawn out posts sorta remind me of "celebrities" who are desperate to stretch out their 15 minutes of fame :lol:

8. :yes: Excellent metaphore!

9. It does kinda wear on your patience.. and I don't like clicking on the picture only to see a brown bag aarg!!

10. as soon as I see the box...
    I move on to the next thread...
    I just come back to check after a day... if it's still there.

11. oh c'mon let those ladies have their fun!

12. I totally agree. When I come across these types of threads, I just hit the return button and the rest is history. For the most part, I never return and leave a comment.

13. I just move on to the next thread...:yes: :jammin:

14. FUN???? I want to see the prize, not a bag or a box, especially since we have to click on each one. Who has the time? Can we make it a rule to only post pics of the actual item and bypass bags, boxes and dustbag??? Please???

15. i don't even bother waiting. i usually just check back a couple of hours later. and yes, this is a bit rich coming from me, because i post the teaser photos and go out for hours before posting the actual items :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice