Ooooh, ladies. I accideeeentally stopped at Tiffany yesterday...

lol how does one "accidently" pop in to Tiffany's? ;)

Lovely choice!

Welllllll, I'd just done some serious damage at Nordstrom (ceramic watches! shoes! perfume! MAC! bag! eek!) and I was resssssting outside the front entrance, which is riiiight by Tiffany. And the ring was in the display window.

And it started calling my name, like Gollum.

I figured it was hehe. You sure do have some beautiful accidents! I've been eyeballing ceramic watches for awhile now, and feel I may have a watch accident soon myself if I can quit having accidents at the Coach outlet.

If there is a Fossil outlet near you, they often have a selection of Ceramic Michael Kors, along with the ceramic Fossils at a really decent price!

If there is a Fossil outlet near you, they often have a selection of Ceramic Michael Kors, along with the ceramic Fossils at a really decent price!

Hmm, not sure if there's a Fossil outlet near me...if there is, I don't know about it. The SA at my Coach outlet told me the other day that someone else had told her about a new MK outlet that's about 1.5hrs from me. I love MK watches and Fossils; either one would be fine with me. Thanks for the tip! :smile: