OOOOH it's here!!!! Gigi's REPLACEMENT!! COME SEE!!

Oh how I love that Ink color. I think Coach is going to be my blue bag for the fall. I don't know if I am crazy about the duffle though. Is the strap adjustable?

Yes the strap is adjustable...it has 3 holes, although the difference between the shortest and the middle isn't that noticeable (to me at least). It can also be worn cross-body (depending on your body style, i probably won't though).

Can I see a pic of it crossbody??? just for reference? thanks!

OMG so i tried it on cross body...maybe if i didn't have enough...umm...boobage, it might have looked different. however, it was just ridiculous looking on me! i couldn't embarass myself on photo!!

there is a bleeker that has a much longer strap...i don't know the style number, but in the picture the bag I'm talking about is fuschia, and the girl is carrying it cross body.

someone posted the pics here but i can't find the thread!! :confused1:

OMG so i tried it on cross body...maybe if i didn't have enough...umm...boobage, it might have looked different. however, it was just ridiculous looking on me! i couldn't embarass myself on photo!!

there is a bleeker that has a much longer strap...i don't know the style number, but in the picture the bag I'm talking about is fuschia, and the girl is carrying it cross body.

someone posted the pics here but i can't find the thread!! :confused1:

FOUND IT:

magenta, not fuschia...here's the pic from the thread:
attachment.php