OOOHHH...my first reveal...please come in!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Awesome Macy's finds tonight...just popped in there to see if they had anything decent left for the markdowns- and look at what i found :nuts:

trying to upload pictures quickly....

I am so EXCITED :yahoo::yahoo:

2. I wanna see!

3. ohh macy's stuff? im in. come on lets see the goods =]

4. I'm here! Show us the goods!

5. I'm here

6. Bring it on!!!

7. I have been wanting a berry tribeca but had given up hope...and got her for a great price!!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

And love the beautiful leather poppy x-body so i can wear it chasing after my 3yr old! :nuts:

Attached Files:

8. awesome great stuff =] love the patent berry tribecca, i wish i had bought it when my store had it, but i think i have enough purple now =P

9. Gorgeous Tribeca! Congratulations on your awesome finds!

10. Great finds!

11. The Berry color is delicious!

And the crossbody is very nice - feminine sporty :tup:

Congrats on your great day at Macy's!

12. this is my first berry bag and i am lovin' it! i ALWAYS get black so this was stepping out of the box for me :P and it was such a great price it makes it even more exciting.

Thanks for looking!! Reveals are fun...

13. Congrats! I love your Berry Patent Tribeca Tote - I have the same one in Navy Leather. When I saw mine, it was love at first sight . . . sigh.

14. That berry tote is just gorgeous. I got the navy one last week, but I think I really like the berry more. Congrats, enjoy her!

15. Love your Tribeca!! I'm seriously craving me some purple too :drool:

Congrats on your new stuff!