Oooh, thats my new shopping bag ---O--- A reveal

yousofine

O.G.
Jul 22, 2009
A little story.

I been reading of all you wonderful ladies trying to figure out what to do when Then Man of the House ask about the new boxes.

So this one goes out to you!
:drinkup:

You get home from work. Sick and tired of people making problems out og everything. You where ready to throw your self on the coach even before you entered the mall.

Dinner....dinner.... what for dinner...salad... beef...do we have potatos?...should I make something with chickpeas?....hmmm....feta...hmmm...do we have milk...are he home for dinner tomorrow?....when is it granmas birthday?...Uhh does he look hot...ok, back to shopping....dinner, dinner....I'm in need for pasta...hmmm, no, carbs is no good...hmm, beef it will be...

You open the door. And there on the floor is a box! A suprisingly box! A special, warm, welcoming box!

You drop your bag and all the shopping with a very happy WEEEEEE! :nuts:

Attachments

• DSC00005.JPG
    DSC00005.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 107
Uh! You let shopping be shopping, dinner be dinner. And put all your effort in finding a scissor and get the f***ing tape off the box

Attachments

• DSC00007.JPG
    DSC00007.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 69
You maneged very well! The box is open. (The shopping is still on the floor, but who needs food when you have love -love for a special man and his special shoes)

In the mean time have the other man made his way to the hall way. The scream early woke him, and he's wondering why he can't hear you with those pans in the kitchen.

"Honey! Hi! What's that?"

Eeeeeh?!?! What? Shopping? Beef?

"No the box!?"

Eeeh...

Attachments

• DSC00009.JPG
    DSC00009.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 60
Oh, darling! (you say with your lovely-kitten-voice)

That's just a reusable bag I got in the mall. I think it's very practic. Then I don't need to buy expensive plastic bag every day I go shopping for you my lovely man!

Attachments

• DSC00010.JPG
    DSC00010.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 64