Oooh so this is how my collection looks like! Let's share! :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, following the footsteps of Etenebris, I checked out Polyvore.com and omg it is quite fun and easy! :smile: I just thought I'd share a collage of favorite things that are in my closet. Care to share yours?;)

Oh and Thanks for looking!!!:P

Attached Files:

2. oh yeah, i dont have the neverfull azur yet.. but about to. ;)

3. What a fab collection! Polyvore is fun! I want to give it a whirl too!!!

4. Great collection!

5. Go!!! You must try it!!! :P then come back!:woohoo:

6. I have the same hermes belt as you! And, the azur speedy 25 and the panda keychain!!!! Cool.... I haven't heard bout that site, but will check it out! Oh, and I have the Shirley too, but mine is white....wow! That's cool!

7. Great collection!

8. Great collection so far, do you have any pics of your bags as well ? :yes:

I started working on one of these and then I realised - I have a lot of bags I don't use, and I can't find pictures of some of them, rats !

9. love your collection!

10. Love it! Great collection :smile:

11. great collection

12. I love your collection!!! maybe one day mine will look like that lol one day...............<<sigh>>
    im looking for a two tone watch , any suggestions?? love the rolex!

13. thanks ayla! I just used google images search and then clipped them to polyvore. :biggrin: it's easy to add items. :P

14. i have a Tag Heuer two-tone aquaracer for everyday use. It gets compliments too. I save the rolex for other days. I also want a cartier in the future. :biggrin:

15. how cool is that we have the same taste!!! :smile: i also have the H belt in brushed gold and a white/hermes orange strap. seemed redundant so didnt add it anymore. Don't you just love it? ;) make one too! :woohoo: