Oooh! So Close!

Smoothoprter

Mon for short
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
I almost had the metallic purple reissue from Cruise 2008!

My SA called me to let me know he received one in purple and one in black. Too bad they were both the 227 size, and I want a 226. Hopefully he'll get the right size soon and I can have the metallic puple reissue in my hot little hands.:girlsigh:

Stop it!!! And no pics either. I'm surprised no one is asking where is that sucka. Just hearing there's one about puts the scent in the air. The fox hunt is about to begin. . .

OOOhhhhhH MYYYY GODD!!!!!!

So close, so close!!! I wonder what color hardware they had? Do you happen to know, Mon? (Sorry if that was rude of me to call you Mon, it just seems like everyone calls you Mon and I thought it would be okay.. :shame:smile:

I CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE TO COME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo::yahoo::tender:

^^Everyone calls me Mon. It's cool.:nuts:

Apparently they received one black and one purple on the 23rd, but they quickly stashed them away because there is a reserve list. Today, some froggy SA found them and brought them up to the floor and all of the customers were going nuts! They had to quickly stash them back away because the reserve list has to be honored and customers like me have been on the reserve list since October.

He looked in the system and apparently 3 other boutiques received the black metallic Reissue. I think he said Chanel at The Wynn in Las Vegas, a Chanel in Chicago, and one other city I cannot recall which.

Oooh Mon, this is so exciting, please keep us posted once your SA has more good news for you....

So when are they going to release this purple reissue officially? since it's already in the store, i guess it won't be long??