oooh lookee lookee! Retail therapy: another sequel!

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
Don't you just love shopping when you're unemployed?? So naughty yet so delicious :graucho:.

Anyway as promised earlier here are pics of my new amazing Coach scarf and paired with my new Theory merino wool sweater vest. Still needs a few creases smoothed out and I will have fun trying ways to tie this scarf!

oh and if you're a Theory addict like me you will be happy to know this vest also comes in a deep pine green (basil). And yes of course I got that color too, LMAO!!:yahoo:.

woo hoooooooooo!!

Attachments

• coach scarf 001.jpg
    coach scarf 001.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Coach scarf 002.jpg
    Coach scarf 002.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 60
BEAUTIFUL....now you need a bag in clay to complete the look! GORGEOUS!

oh my sweet C, the clay pusher!! Love you, GF!! :heart: I know, it's like an alcoholic in the bar...I'm just in gooey love with all the grey this season as I hardly ever wear anything else every F/W!! Mark my words, I WILL get something in Coach clay this season....as soon as paychecks start again, LOL. :yahoo:

oh my sweet C, the clay pusher!! Love you, GF!! :heart: I know, it's like an alcoholic in the bar...I'm just in gooey love with all the grey this season as I hardly ever wear anything else every F/W!! Mark my words, I WILL get something in Coach clay this season....as soon as paychecks start again, LOL. :yahoo:

Who me? Clay pusher?:shame: LOL.....When you get your first paycheck, you should DEFINITELY reward yourself with some Clay. I bet it would look awesome with most of your wardrobe.:tup:

Weird question. but how long is that scarf or what is the style number? Do they come in names? Like you know, a small purse is a demi and a larger one might be a satchel? Maybe I am crazy, but I am new to scarves and want a bunch! Thanks and I love your outfit!

Weird question. but how long is that scarf or what is the style number? Do they come in names? Like you know, a small purse is a demi and a larger one might be a satchel? Maybe I am crazy, but I am new to scarves and want a bunch! Thanks and I love your outfit!

hey not weird at all! Style 98023 and they are 10" x 60":
98023_d2.jpg

Hamptons scarf print oblong...:tup:

I have never worn a scarf, i have a few and if i ever wore one it would be as a belt or a ponytail, but you have inspired me today , to throw caution to the wind. I wear black to work all the time and that would be too cute, thanks for sharing.... Window shopping here is so much fun..