Oooh! I'm gonna' be grounded!

Oh, what a fabby haul ATG!!! what fun choices! I love the twilly and pochette. I have the blue biblio one waiting for me to pick up someday. And the little goyard goodie looks absolutely precious.

Your day sounds incredible. I love your part of alaska!!!

oh i love this scarf!!!!!!!!!!!
1454658051_8eb2f0031f.jpg

congrats and better break out those kneepads girl...but you'll be fine tee hee.

:roflmfao:

Oh, believe me, I am warming up those knee pads as I type! (it's chilly today!) and making sure I'm nice and cheerful when DH gets home..then, when's he fed and...er...relaxed...yeah...relaxed...

I'll POUNCE and show off my goodies!

...the ones from "H"! You sickos ;)

:roflmfao:

Oh, believe me, I am warming up those knee pads as I type! (it's chilly today!) and making sure I'm nice and cheerful when DH gets home..then, when's he fed and...er...relaxed...yeah...relaxed...

I'll POUNCE and show off my goodies!

...the ones from "H"! You sickos ;)

Hahaha, you're too cute A-T-G. Nice to hear that you had a great shopping day. Great haul btw. I :heart:the book scarf.

Congrats! There is nothing finer than a shopping day that 1) takes your breath away and 2) makes you think you're going to be in trouble... that's how you know you did it right and went all out...

ATG - What a beautiful pochette! I love the bibliotheque motive. Your other goodies are great, but I just can't take my eyes off the pochette. Yes, it's worth getting grounded oever those beautiful pieces.