Oooah, guys...

Macy's has them in bianco. I've seen them there. I have no idea how to get a coupon. I too signed up for the e-mail about a month ago. I used to get macy's coupons ALL the time. Check your local paper and your sunday paper for advertisements but I haven't seen any at all lately. Do you have a Macy's credit card?? If not, if you open one you get 15% off your purchase and you get coupons in the mail...that would be a score!!

I just went to the supermarket and a bottle of scotchguard was $8.50...seemed kinda high...I'm gonna check Target but is that how much it costs??? My bag is getting filthy and I've used it about 7 times..:sweatdrop:

My target didn't sell scotchgard. I don't know if you're near a Walmart, but I bought some Kiwi brand Protect All in their shoe department. It's really the same thing. Water/stain repellant. $4. I used it on my bag, didn't do any damage. I've used it for years on my leather handbags and shoes. I stepped in a water puddle once and the water literally rolled right off of my suede!

Yup that's where and they still are!! OOOH, good call...w/20% off they'll be like FREEE!! You want me to get you one? I can but I haven't seen any w/rainbows on the front. All the adios canguros I've seen have no cool characters on the front. Acutally they have NO characters on the front..it's all adios star...I can go canguro hunting if you'd like! Let me know! :love:

My target didn't sell scotchgard. I don't know if you're near a Walmart, but I bought some Kiwi brand Protect All in their shoe department. It's really the same thing. Water/stain repellant. $4. I used it on my bag, didn't do any damage. I've used it for years on my leather handbags and shoes. I stepped in a water puddle once and the water literally rolled right off of my suede!
Thanks Annie ...there's really no Walmart near me...Target is close by so I'm gonna check it. If I can't find it there, I'll just go back to the market and get it for $8.50. I mean it's not that much it just seemed a bit overpriced to me at the time. I should've just waited to use my bag and scotchguarded it first...I'm so impatient!! Now I've gotta clean it!! My BF bought the mr. clean eraser but someone said they felt it ruined their bag......:confused1:

Yup that's where and they still are!! OOOH, good call...w/20% off they'll be like FREEE!! You want me to get you one? I can but I haven't seen any w/rainbows on the front. All the adios canguros I've seen have no cool characters on the front. Acutally they have NO characters on the front..it's all adios star...I can go canguro hunting if you'd like! Let me know! :love:
Well since they're practically free and all :graucho: ... it would have to be really cute though. The candy and rainbow aren't really 100% necessary. I like bastardino and his girlfriend and the lattes and the rainbow (raincow) plus they are all really bright colors. I don't really like Sandy on the adios for some reason. If you see a super cute on and want to pick it up for me I'll paypal you the money :yes: . None of the Macy's near me carry Tokidoki :crybaby: . You don't have to go out of your way or anything, I don't really need it. Just if you happen to see something too good to pass up.:wlae:

*ahem*

Then I'll put mine out there -- if anyone can get a good deal on a bianco bella (ie $100 or under) I'd be happy to take it!

in that case me too! ...but im looking for good deal/bargain on foresta nuvola...:graucho: im kinda tight on money...gotta pay my school :sad: otherwise i wouldnt mind paying the original price...