Ooo, la, la, Josephine!!!

1. Josephine Baker has finally landed back on American soil and repatriated herself in the form of an Hermes scarf. She is currently available at NYC in several colorways: black/white, black/red, earthtone, aqua, and lavender. Official title is "Josephine Danse" and it is a depiction of Josephine Baker in pointilist's point of view. I fell in love immediately.:love:
    [​IMG]

2. It's incredible! Thank you for sharing it with us. Is it only available at NYC?

3. Oooh that's pretty :flowers:

4. Beautiful. Is it available in a plisse version?

5. one of the most stunning scarves I have seen out of the recent releases!

6. Sarah-girl, the shipment just came in today at NYC. I don't know about the other stores.:shrugs:

Rose, the plisse version, if it is to be made, has yet to be seen.

I just had to have it. She is such an icon.:love:

7. Please model her for us:tender:

8. I look forward to the scarf being embraced in America in ways Ms. Baker regrettably (and, in my opinion, unforgiveably) was not. Though posthumous, the H scarf is a fitting tribute to a woman who, in Paris, found the receptive audience she deserved.

9. With all due respect, tomorrow.:cutesy: I'm in my batik print pajamas right now and it would really clash.:P

10. She was an amazing Lady... an inspiration to all... I will wear the scarf with pride...(when I get my hands on it!)

11. WHAAAT? just add some bananas! (kidding)
    I love that scarf...it will go so elegantly with everything!:love:

12. Sure..... I am sitting here in my sleeping dogs pajamas...

13. I wish we could have a "hermes ladies nightware thread".:P .. something tells me it would be funny, as I sit here in my Jersey girl T-shirt and bright orange man's swim trunks... (o.k., so my nighty's are at the cleaners!):shrugs:

14. I am ready for the shore though!:nuts: :wlae: :yes:

15. Thanks HG! I will hunt it down, whereever it may. I completely love it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice