ooo....I love this bag!!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's very exciting today seeing there's so many threads about the MC collection so I thought I'd just post my WHITE MC NOE so fellow PFers can hava look see in time for Xmas pressies perhaps!!

This bag is the love of my life since I am posted here (Australia) for work and it's summer!:jammin:

Picture 402.jpg Picture 403.jpg
  2. I love the NOE :love:
    Your MC White Noe is gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing the awesome pics :flowers:

3. That is so pretty!

4. beautiful! I'm jealous :biggrin:

5. Ohhh.. I love the noe in white MC!

6. Very pretty.

7. Congrats -- how do you find using it??? Is it comfortable to carry??? I have issues with bags actually staying on my shoulder:shame:

8. Beautiful bag!!!!!

9. Thanks everyone! :P

I love the MC Noe, I have a black one as well and this bag is great!
    I must admit that I was hesitant to get it at first. MC is such a colourful and playful texture that I may look like a fashion disaster if I were to wake up one morning, running late for work and having to just put on whatever I could grab from the closet...the last thing on my mind would be to get stared at allll day long for not being to pull it off with the bag.
    BUT, I went for it and never have I regretted since! In fact, I have clinched several deals with the MC Noe! I couldn't believe it myself how many of my clients actually notice it when I go for meetings and pay me compliments and then that's how the business conversations get rolling! It's my lucky bag! And I have only recently bought the white one on my London trip, now they have company! Hope I get doubly lucky this time! :nuts: :nuts:

10. congrats! please post a pic of you modeling it puh-lease!

11. wow! congrats!!

12. OO.. its gorgeous! I love it the noe! Congrats :biggrin:

13. I agree, I am not a big noe fan, but seeing it on everyone here makes it look so cute!

14. Beautiful..I love MC noe too, congrats!!!!

15. I love your white noe! So pretty!
    I got the black one yesterday! Woot!