Ooh la la! Pretty!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Very cute! I love Marc :love:

2. I loooooooooove this bag! I love all of the MJ quilted bags, like Chanel, but with a trendy twist that the pockets and hardware adds.

3. Really don't like that, its something my 48 year old mum used to wear with matching shoes!

I can't get into the whole metalic trend at all - Whats wrong with me! Does everyone like it?

4. I've seen the real thing.. It's too small for me, and it's not impressive for a clutch

5. I hate the whole metallic trend too. Makes me want to gag! But then again beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Right? :weird: Then again maybe they are blind! :lol: LOL ! Sorry don't kill me guys!

6. I'm not big on metallic for day or for large bags, but for an evening bag I like it. I think this one is very cute.

7. I said this in another thread - I bot one and sold it - It just isn't me - I hear that if you can afford a metallic Paddington or Le Dix -you change your mind about it - but that won't be happending with me - I have a wondeful BE&D with a thick metallic gold/pink studded strap and that will have to do I think - although I still look.

8. for anyone that is interested...this bag is 30% off at bloomingdales :smile: and there is also a 15% off on all purchases over $250

9. Woo hoo! I'm heading over there now!

10. Darn, they didn't have it in gold, only in black and white. I even called the local NM, and they didn't get it in in gold either.

11. I like the gold. I actually still don't have a metallic bag, and this one is so cute. But I hope I can track it down!

12. I just gave in and ordered one from NM. They did have the gold online. Saying a little prayer that I don't get that bill until the end of the month!!! This is officially the most expensive handbag I've ever bought!