Ooh la la! Pretty!

BorsaBella

Nov 9, 2005
Texas
I loooooooooove this bag! I love all of the MJ quilted bags, like Chanel, but with a trendy twist that the pockets and hardware adds.

Bags-Of-Fashion

Ulster Lass
Nov 23, 2005
N.Ireland
Really don't like that, its something my 48 year old mum used to wear with matching shoes!

I can't get into the whole metalic trend at all - Whats wrong with me! Does everyone like it?

wellow

In a bliss
Nov 10, 2005
I've seen the real thing.. It's too small for me, and it's not impressive for a clutch

always_alone

Nov 28, 2005
Bags-Of-Fashion said:
Really don't like that, its something my 48 year old mum used to wear with matching shoes!

I can't get into the whole metalic trend at all - Whats wrong with me! Does everyone like it?
I hate the whole metallic trend too. Makes me want to gag! But then again beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Right? :weird: Then again maybe they are blind! :lol: LOL ! Sorry don't kill me guys!

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
Miami
I said this in another thread - I bot one and sold it - It just isn't me - I hear that if you can afford a metallic Paddington or Le Dix -you change your mind about it - but that won't be happending with me - I have a wondeful BE&D with a thick metallic gold/pink studded strap and that will have to do I think - although I still look.

dk2504

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
for anyone that is interested...this bag is 30% off at bloomingdales :smile: and there is also a 15% off on all purchases over $250

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
www.purseblog.com
I like the gold. I actually still don't have a metallic bag, and this one is so cute. But I hope I can track it down!

pseub

Bonne vivante
O.G.
Oct 24, 2005
Los Angeles
www.unefemme.net
I just gave in and ordered one from NM. They did have the gold online. Saying a little prayer that I don't get that bill until the end of the month!!! This is officially the most expensive handbag I've ever bought!