Ooh La La.... a Big Orange Box! My First H Has Arrived!

This New H Feeling is amazing! I didn't know a bag could DO this to me! This is like... like those first two minutes after you walk out of confession (I'm not catholic, but I've heard this), where the weight of the world has been lifted off your shoulders and you feel so light and pure and happy, you feel like a truck could run you over and you'd still be fine! I don't know how else to describe it!

LOVE IT, Sarah!!!! I'm so happy for you! Yes, it is a wonderful, special feeling to own something you've wanted for so long! It is the perfect size for you! You are going to be one B.A. chick when you go to Somerset!

Love the scarf, btw. You should write all of our reveal stories!

More modeling pics, please!

Razor,
Glad to see you finally got it! YAY!
Two bags in one---its so refreshing to see that you can use them interchangeably throughout the year.
The whole outfit looks great especially the scarf.
Enjoy and sniff her!!!!

I wish SO was as excited as me! :roflmfao: He made me take the bag apart and put it back together so he could see how it worked, then kissed me on the forehead and said "Those uncomplicated bags sell for over two grand? I could buy a less complicated car for that. But I'm glad you're happy, I know how bad you wanted it. Make sure you carry it to the boutique so they know you mean business," them he went back to his video games :rolleyes:

After laughing at me for being a "notorious bag sniffer"...

Anyone know off the top of their head what kind of leather this is?

AWWW, RBB!!! Congratulations. That is a smokin' hot herbag!!! So perfectly lovely and you are right, you can wear it year round.

splendid reveal, too. What a wild ride we have had waiting for this darling bag with you. I am so happy for you.

Carry her in long splendid health and happiness.

I hope you have many more glowing orange boxes in your future....!

:yahoo::yahoo: