Ooh! Exclusive Hawaii Pics From Chanel Sa!!!!

oh dear god, just send one of everything to my house please....you know where I live. I know what you mean about not doing metallics but I'm sorta finding the metallic Sharpey really hot. REALLY hot. But geez, that first bag...:drool:

Well.....I waitlisted for this dark silver sharpei(in the last 2 pics I posted below)...but Im rethinking it as I thought it would be LESS metallic looking(Jill doesnt do metallics...LMAO!)Still unsure ..what do u guys think..LOVE the style of the bag ...But if its shiny ..I get retchy...LOL...I dunno know,I just dont like metallics.I was hoping this color would b like the KHAKI baby cabas(More brown lookin than metallic)KWIM?
ANYWHOHOW,Here are some pics my SA sent for u all to enjoy.
hawaiiSHARPEYBAG.jpg

hawaiibagsfromSA.jpg

HAWAIISHARPEI.jpg

HAWAII.jpg

hawaiiSHARPEYBAG.jpg

Is the pen included with the bag?

I'm not a huge fan of metallics... but that metallic Sharpey may have to be seen in person. It's probably not as shiny as it looks under the halogen lights. It's a gorgeous bag!

The lighting in the pictures suck so its hard to tell how shiney it really is. As long as you can return it to a mainland chanel I would just have them ship it out here so all of us can check it out vicariously! I think the style of the bag is cute though. :yes: