Oogy,,,,,,,,a Must read story

^^Yes, LOTS of tissue. I tried to read it without tears, but it absolutely wasn't possible. Every time I read these stories, I want to go to a shelter and pick up every homeless doggie I see.

i know i need lots of tissues:crybaby:, i came acrossed it from a google image search on jaw bones

then i see Oogy's photo and thought omg, what happened

then I read his story, I am so happy that his people adopted him.

I raised two handicapped dogs, and i know how special they are and also know their live span is deeply effected by their non abilities,

Kudos to Oogy's family

and I hope all this animal abuse stops

i would like to know what sort of punishment Oogy's former Nasty owners got for doing this

i hope they were put in a cage with a rabid animal and have their heads torn off....;)

you know tit for tat

:hugs:What a beautiful story! Oogy is a beautiful special little pup :smile: God bless his family who adopted him. It breaks my heart so much that stuff like this happens so frequently on a daily basis, but knowing there are people out there like this who are willing to go above and beyond for dogs like Oogy... it just warms my heart! Thank you for posting this.

Unfortunately the "nasty owners" likely got off easy. Anything from a few hundred dollars in fines to a couple years in jail. Dog fighters rarely get what they deserve. Law makers are more eager to blame the dogs, not the people at fault.

Its good to see he ended up in a loving home. I hope some of the other confiscated dogs were lucky too.