Onthego struggles

Pien

Jun 4, 2018
Hi everyone!
I have the onthego bag now for a week and live to use it but there is 1 problem it is so heavy my shoulder hurts like hell. And I only have keys, phone a wallet and a couple lipsticks in it. Does anyone have the same problem, and is there something you do about it?

annmarie780

Nov 14, 2019
I purchased the OnTheGo during the summer and haven't had a problem with mine, but I'm also a big girl. 5'10 and 185lbs. I also use mine for travel only and it's usually filled with my DSLR, computer, phone, wallet, sunglasses, you name it, it's in there, and I generally use both straps.

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
Hi everyone!
I have the onthego bag now for a week and live to use it but there is 1 problem it is so heavy my shoulder hurts like hell. And I only have keys, phone a wallet and a couple lipsticks in it. Does anyone have the same problem, and is there something you do about it?
Sounds like this bag is not working for you and that you should sell it.

EpiFanatic

VCA bb
O.G.
May 5, 2010
At home
Hi everyone!
Maybe a much thicker strap if you do not want to sell? I would consider the basic monogram and leather strap ($495 USD.). It’s wide and short so reduces the pull on your shoulders and you can wear crossbody. I know your pain. I could not consider this bag either because of the weight. Let us know what you decide.

Reactions: Pien

Prsgrl

Jul 2, 2019
Florida
I agree the Onthego is very heavy and the straps are pretty thin for the size and weight of it. I love the bag and think it’s gorgeous but it doesn’t work for me as an everyday bag. I primarily use it for travel now. I just took it on a plane as my personal item and was able to fit so much into it. I fit 2 smaller bags, a pair of shoes, my makeup bag, wallet, phone, iPad, etc. I used to love big totes but since I’ve been working from home, I no longer need to lug a lot of things around with me when I leave the house so I stick with my NeoNoe or Alma for every day and leave the Onthego for trips.

Reactions: LemonDrop