Ontario Mills outlet updates?

i went into the outlet today. the new floor set is really nice. but im not a huge fan of sabrina so ashley was nothing that caught my eye. i think the bag called lynn?? the bigger bag with the belt buckle now comes in a beautiful red. i loved it. anyway no new deletes then what has been reported. just poppy bags, mia hobo bags, lots of madison bags in raisin and saffron and some green Alexandra bags. they had one grey croc carryall. but nothing really special today.

So yeah...was not impressed with the new Ashleys...Didn't get one...Did a charge send for Purple Embossed Exotic Audrey...Should be here in a week...

As vaquerano1 posted earlier, they didn't have anything new or interesting to report...

I was there this morning, 11 a.m. They had a few interesting thing on clearance. In the 50% off section, an apricot hailey, a cornflower maggie (which looked kinda dirty), a lavander jazzy (?) marked 65% off for a tiny pen mark near the zipper, madison checkbook wallets in raisin, a huge chalk kristen hobo, poppy spotlights in gold and a style I had never seen before, almost like a terrycloth bag in OP art. In the 30% section they had cinnamon & saffron maggies, the croc carryalls (no croc wallets at all), and everything that's been spotted there for the last month or so. The store was not busy at all. As for keyfobs they still had tons of valet fobs in legacy, silver signature, cupcakes, grasshoppers and the BCA fob. Let me know if you are looking for something in particular and I will try to remember if I saw it.

I was there this evening and the place was a zoo! I usually only go during the week but the SA who put my blue patent Ashley on hold couldn't guarantee that they would have the coupon tomorrow.

Almost everyone in front of me was buying armfuls of purses, sometimes 3 or 4 of the same exact one. I don't know if they were the re-sellers some of you discussed a few days ago or if they were just buying early Christmas gifts.

Anyway, while I was patiently waiting in line, I saw 2 SA's explaining to one of these multiple bag buyers that she couldn't buy any purses that were any form of siggies. For some reason they were telling her that she could only buy leather ones. She had almost 10 purses that she just left on the counter. Could she have been one of the people on the infamous "list"? I've never seen this happen before but if Coach is trying to limit re-sellers I'm all for it.

Mariquel, she may have already bought the limit of signature bags for this period. A lot of people only buy siggies as gifts or to sell because people want the C's on a bag to show that it's a Coach bag.

Thanks for the info, katierose, I'm relatively new to buying Coaches (previously just received as gifts) so this is all new to me. I'm glad that they do that, I hate when people hog all the purses.

Not that I'd ever come close to buying in great quantities, but what exactly is the limit for siggies? TIA

Thanks for the info, katierose, I'm relatively new to buying Coaches (previously just received as gifts) so this is all new to me. I'm glad that they do that, I hate when people hog all the purses.

Not that I'd ever come close to buying in great quantities, but what exactly is the limit for siggies? TIA

I've heard different reports here on the forum for different outlets, some say 5 siggy and 5 leather, some say 10 & 10.
That's for a two week period, but I've also heard it's a one month period so I'm not sure.
I've heard some outlets include smaller items in the total like wristlets, but I think it's mostly the bags, though people stocking up on small gifts have been denied purchases so not sure.

I never buy in such quantities, so I've never asked about the policy at this OM outlet. I think it's a good thing if the outlets enforce it for everyone. But some still seem to walk out with huge bags full of stuff. I once watched a lady with one of those huge brown cloth bags full of wallets. She'd just hang around the wallets until they would put out more, then she'd cherry pick the nicest of the batch. I was looking for a nice black Madison wallet at the time and it really bugged me, LOL.

i went to the outlet today. it was super dead because no coupon. nothing special the same as always. they did have two grey croc carryalls today on 30. and they had a grey Sidney on 50% and i saw a pink Sabrina. i don't like Sabrina's but i know some of you guys do! it was pink super small Sabrina. Saw those two around 3 pm today.

Decided to torture myself today. Went to OM since there is a coupon today. Sorry I am not up on all the names. They have acorn, black, and black croc. and one berry Alexandras.
A few poppy totes, julia totes, and I think Madison convertible shoulder bags.

Our camera cannot be repaired so my bag money is going to the camera fund. Maybe next time.