Onna Ehrlich Red Croc leather bag - yay or nay?

Hi everyone, saw this bag on one of my favorite little websites..and really like it, it's a great summer color...and best of all the price, it sells for $395. Size 12"x15"x4.5 . Plus I have a coupon code for 20% off..what do you think?
And oh, pay no attention to the model, tried to block her out, but couldn't! :supacool:

LOL - Is that Lindsay Ho-han? (That's what I read from other forums.. that's how other people are calling her LOL)

I love it! Its a beauty! I will say YAY this time! LOL

I just have one thing that I am worrying about - would the chains cut into the shoulder? cuz that would hurt!

Hi everyone, saw this bag on one of my favorite little websites..and really like it, it's a great summer color...and best of all the price, it sells for $395. Size 12"x15"x4.5 . Plus I have a coupon code for 20% off..what do you think?
And oh, pay no attention to the model, tried to block her out, but couldn't! :supacool:

Did you buy the bag???

there's a slightly different but similar version with leather strap on lisyb selling for $326. and i'm sure there's a coupon code for that site floating around somewhere.

12402b274000b8054a.gif

i personally love the bag, too. =)