Only room for one more RED...

kathym

May 20, 2007
Okay question, advice, and HELP! I am debating on which RED to get this season. Either Bordeuax mGh velo or Coquelicot mSh. Now, I have seen some gorgeous pixs of the velo in Bordeaux and wondering how it is to carry! Also, I am debating on which red to get..I already own a rouge VIf city and Grenat 05 city brought me to bal but the Coquelicot is so sassy. Opinions please...

claravi

I want more and more
O.G.
Aug 2, 2007
Spain
kathym said:
Okay question, advice, and HELP! I am debating on which RED to get this season. Either Bordeuax mGh velo or Coquelicot mSh. Now, I have seen some gorgeous pixs of the velo in Bordeaux and wondering how it is to carry! Also, I am debating on which red to get..I already own a rouge VIf city and Grenat 05 city brought me to bal but the Coquelicot is so sassy. Opinions please...
Hi, i'm New in balenciaga, so i am not sure about rouge vif or bordeaux, but i have ordered a coquelicot velo in Cannes store, i' ll get it soon, maybe tomorrow... I'll post Photos and opinions !

sweetk

mildly obsessed
Mar 24, 2008
NYC
the bordeaux is more practical and classic but the coquelicot is gorgeous and unique and I would personally go for that.