Only on here...

Sez

Bag lady
O.G.
Apr 17, 2007
...will people understand the horror...my little black puss has just used her litter box, then came to join me on the sofa. As my ginger lad was already taking up quite a bit of the space, she trampled onto...wait for it...a Ferragmo handbag! With dusty littery paws!!! :wtf:

Ha. Reminds me of when Bear projectile-puked on an Anya Hindmarch bag....he also caught me and my jacket in the crossfire. Of course, all I was worried about (aside from Bear) was the bag.....

Pip has it in for my Ferragamos. Last year she had to have ear drops...squeeze them in, massage and then watch as cat shakes head rapidly and splodges of greasy brown ear wax go flying across the room...and onto the baby soft and very much not water resistant lilac Marisa. Good thing I love her!

Note: never wear a white top when giving a cat ear drops.

...will people understand the horror...my little black puss has just used her litter box, then came to join me on the sofa. As my ginger lad was already taking up quite a bit of the space, she trampled onto...wait for it...a Ferragmo handbag! With dusty littery paws!!! :wtf:

Be thankful there was no poo!:biggrin:

:faint: Lucky we love them is right. Bellis somehow found a dangling tassel on my Balenciaga bag and chewed it off. She is VERY lucky I love her. And I had to forgive her since she obviously couldn't see that it was hanging off a very expensive bag and not a plastic stick. LOL

I dont have a cat but my doggie, Awesome-O managed to completely chew the handles off my vintage Fendi Boston bag and had the nerve to have it in the middle of the floor so when I came home, that was the first thing i see.

I dont have a cat but my doggie, Awesome-O managed to completely chew the handles off my vintage Fendi Boston bag and had the nerve to have it in the middle of the floor so when I came home, that was the first thing i see.

I love that name! :biggrin:
Was thinking of this thread earlier. Eamonn jumped into my lap for a cuddle and as he was getting himself comfortable I picked up an all-too-familiar smell...yep, he'd left a poopy butt print on my dress.....

Bellis somehow found a dangling tassel on my Balenciaga bag and chewed it off. She is VERY lucky I love her.

Hops got hold of my BV purse and I caught him in the act of giving it a good chew. Fortunately he'd started on the zipper and the rest of it had yet to be mauled when I wrestled it off him...

Once again I thought about this thread this morning....was sitting eating my toast and kept smelling something gross. Looked down and someone had wiped their poopy bottom on my trousers..... *sigh*