only bags with that "WOW" factor...

I have only been purchasing limited edition bags for about the last six months. I have kept all of my monogram luggage, but the rest of my "regular" bags I have sold. My last purchase was the stratus in ecru, that has kept me happy for awhile....but I think the Le Fab in verone will be my next piece.

i too drool over the wow bags- since i'm such a shopaholic that I've decided to only purchase items which i immediately fall in love with. i want that nervous excited feeling in my stomach when i try it on in the boutique- that way i know i have to have it!

I have never paid that much attention to the LE bags in the past, but since joining tpf that has changed! I have liked quite a few LE bags this year and I can't wait till I have one. I came very close to buying the Gold Street PM. But as already mentioned, you can buy 2-3 bags with the price of one LE. That for me would the Roxbury in pomme (although I don't think I would get alot of use out it) and an Antigua bag . These bags I have wanted for much longer then my sudden LE impluse.
One day tho that LE bag will me MINE! :graucho: