Only 3 days left...

Jan 2, 2008
and I'm off to HAWAII!!!:beach: so i will be missing the COACH forum, BUT sorry to say I will LOVE Hawaii even more! :yes: I can't wait this is my first visit, so I'm super excited! Everyone will have to keep me posted when I get back with all their new goodies! I might have some goodies of my own when I return because they do have a COACH outlet there, BUT the prices are like 10 times as much... that doesn't mean I can't look though! :graucho: Take care everyone... Don't worry I'll drink a few for everyone!! :drinks:

I'm so excited for you, this is your first time? You will absolutely love it!:drool:
I can't get my dh to go any place else. The flight is long for us from PA but well worth it once you finally get there. We stayed on Oahu at the Sheraton Waikiki. We actually got to watch the filming of Heather Locklear's new movie for Lifetime, Flirting With Forty. They filmed at our hotel and at the Royal Hawaiian. It was really a great time!

OMG, I am going for my first time in November (if I can pass my last insurance exam)!! You'll have to fill me on the best things to do when you get back!! Have a BLAST!! Don't forget to check out the outlet store if you're on the main island!!!

OMG, I am going for my first time in November (if I can pass my last insurance exam)!! You'll have to fill me on the best things to do when you get back!! Have a BLAST!! Don't forget to check out the outlet store if you're on the main island!!!
o you know it woman! i'm definitely goin to the outlet! haha, i'll let you in on all the things there is to do there! :smile: