Only 20yrs old..

To each and his own. I say do what you feel comfortable with. My parents for example only knew eachother one month and dated 2 weeks before they were engaged. They didn't live together, and were married less than a year later. They are still together- going on 29 years.

Vlad and I have been together on and off for 4 years- we have never 'lived' together, but practically do, if that makes sense. I think it just depends on the person and what they want. I am a true believer that when you meet the person you are supposed to marry, you know, so whether you live together or not, date for tons of years or not, it will still find a way to work out. :yes:

Gosh. I'm only 24, but I feel so old!

Been with the bf for 6 years now, still totally in love, financially stable, but we've still got no plans to get married. :shrugs:

I'm only 21 and my husband and I have been married for almost 2 years. The only people I know that see no problem with get married young--are people who did. And it seems that everyone who didnt...don't think you should. It just all depends! I really don't side with either, cuz it all depends on the situation. And for my situation, getting married young worked out best for me.

My husband is in the military--and I think that had a lot to do with us deciding to get married young versus waiting a few years. We knew we would be together no matter what, but the long distance relationship thing got old.

Oh, and we didn't live with each other until after we got married, but then again we didn't really get a chance to!

Also, I think a lot of people are against getting married young because sometimes their lives just stop there. For example, one of my friends got married and it was like all her dreams just stopped, she didn't want to do anything anymore except be a housewife. And, in that situation I think it was a bad idea. She can't support herself, so she needs to think about "what if". But, I got married and I've continued doing all the things I've wanted to do. I'll be graduating with my BA a full year earlier than the rest of my high school class. I'm glad I have a supportive husband. There are a lot of men out there that are still really old fashioned...

Sorry now I'm just ranting...lol.

I've been thinking about buying a house since I was 17! I'm excited to get my career going. I don't want to get married until I'm in my mid 20s and I don't want to have children until my late 20s early 30s though. I am way too focused on my career and my future!