Only 17 in the world.... And I have one.

styloboy

O.G.
May 13, 2008
I thought that this piece of jewelry deserved a thread of its own. This is the first one on TPF (that I know off). And 1 of 17 made worldwide.

This is just the box, it is in the big box. Just so you can see how big the box actually is I put in another standard sized box just for reference.

86418177.jpg

40249989.jpg

23604753.jpg

Sorry that the picture is so shaky but I'm right handed.
77983278.jpg

Edit: It is the Elsa Peretti Large Bone Cuff in Charcoal

Last edited:
^ nice! is it hard to move your wrist when you wear it?

Also, maybe this is a dumb question.. but how does one go about getting such a rare piece? Is there a huge process for it?

Last edited:
^ nice! is it hard to move your wrist when you wear it?

Also, maybe this is a dumb question.. but how does one go about getting such a rare piece? Is there a huge process for it?

It's not a bracelet you will buy because it is so comfortable but it is not uncomfortable. Because it bends a little so you can make it either looser or tighter. And it will move a little on your wrist when you move or turn it, it doesn't limit your moving capabilities, however if you make a really weird movement you will feel it but it doesn't hurt.

I got with some luck because my SA saw it in the system and she thought I might like it so she had it come to the store and then she called me, I thought about it for twoo weeks and I bought it today. So the best thing to do is to ask your regular SA and if you don't have one any SA you find. But I asked if she could get a left one but she said that would be very hard. So if you want one you will have to be quick.