Only 1 scarf!!!

JessLovesTim

Jun 28, 2014
Denver
I am really curious to see how others will answer this question. (Hopefully will give me some good ideas on what scarf to buy next). The question is, if you could only wear one scarf for the rest of your life, which one would it be? Essentially, what is your HG scarf? Please post pics if you can! I am really excited to see what you all are going to say!

freepockets

Male Member
Sep 7, 2013
Montréal, Québec
I live in Canada so a good winter scarf is an essential wardrobe item. So in my case, a Hudson Bay classic stripe wool scarf is both a chic and functional Canadiana scarf I could live with if I only had one...

Jesssh

Jan 20, 2012
This one:

image.jpg

It goes with black, khaki, cream and a lot of other neutrals. It's soft and big and cozy, and has a pop of orange which I love!

Pollie-Jean

O.G.
Aug 15, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
This one is def. my favorit atm
Goes with almost everything in my wardrobe, fits my skin tone very well, has some color, but not too much and some decent glitter (which isn't visible in this pic)

Sep 26, 2009
Hi all,

During the summer, I love using my fuchsia paisley silk square scarf from India.
It's slightly bigger than a Hermes 90cmx90cm square. I love that the square can transform into a belt, shawl, halter top, capelet, skirt over tights, headband, or even a purse with just a few knots. And of course, there are dozens of ways to tie it around the neck so it's like a hundred different looks with one scarf.

And when it's cold, I love my Lululemon vinyasa scarf-- it can also be worn like a capelet, vest, and snood in addition to regular infinity scarf since there are snap buttons to create different looks. It's super soft and makes a great piece for travel piece since it can double as a blanket on the plane.
American Apparel makes a good convertible infinity scarf sans the snap buttons but it's just as versatile but for a fraction of the price as the Lululemon one.

Looking forward to hearing everyone else's response! :smile: