Online Sunglass Shop Authentication

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! I'm new!!

I didn't know where exactly to put this but really need info.

I'm looking to buy some *more:P* sunglasses and I'm drifting into vintage land.

I wanted to know how reliable http://www.vintage-sunglasses-shop.com/ is. I :heart: looking at all their interesting sunglasses and I would love to buy some, but I don't want to get juiced.

I saw someone else put up a link for madshades.com where they had the Alpina M1 glasses for $199 ... the Vintage Sunglasses shop has them for 404... and I've seen another shop where it was almost 600.

If anyone has purchased from them, I would absolutely LOVE for you to give me some feedback. Thanks

Loves,
    Mischa.

2. Hello,

I bought a pair of ray ban wayfarer there last week. They are friendly guys. I asked them how they would deliver the glasses. They promised a delivery within They are in good condition and even with label.

Berry