Online SS buyers: what is the status of your order (received, cancelled, etc)?

I think we have a couple threads on this. From what i understand- anyone that hasn't heard anything is apparently good. If our order is supposed to be cancelled then we should know by now...

I haven't heard anything nor received anything yet... still crossing fingers for my lex and sunshine nikki

I got an email from Catalina today with tracking information for my online SS Grey Mattie it is scheduled to be here around the 29th of May.

I got my hazelnut MA on Wednesday with no tracking or notice that it was shipping. I am still waiting on the Marine/cobalt matinee from the leftover SS list!!! Did anyone get their bags from the "leftover" SS sale??
BTW ladies getting the grey matinees.....lemme know if you just can't stand it..... : )

everyone seems to be receiving their bags but me... i'm waiting on a yellow nikki, a wine MAM, a wine nikki and BBW. all charged but no news about when they will arrive. :crybaby:

Wow that's a holy grail collection in and of itself! I wouldn't know which to open first!!:graucho:

thanks bumble1!!! i hope they arrive soon! i'm going away for 2 months and i'm going to have to put all my stuff in storage... so i want to get a chance to play with them before i put them away!!!!

jeshika .....you LUCKY LUCKY LADY!! WOW, what a list to be waiting for! I hope they arrive soon!

thanks jackieusc, it just KILLS me that everyone else is receiving their bags and i'm still kinda chilling, waiting.... and :drool: over everyone else's bags!!!

All I rec'd was confirmation on my sunshine nikki. No delivery, no tracking info, no cancellation, no problem. I have no problem waiting so long as it comes eventually.

Gimme an S, gimme a U, gimme an N, gimme another S, you get the idea...