online shops for size 16 and18

pollinilove

Mar 6, 2007
ok im looking to buy new stuff all kind dressy like for church or the office i do not work in an office but i still need that kind of look so please help what online stores sell stuff that will look good on a size 16 and 18 i went to metro sty stuff looks tight and i would look bad in it i think so any way where to shop thanks cecilia

Nordstrom.com has nice businessy and dressy things - also Macys.com has some as well - the INC line is reasonable. Macys also carries the Max Studio line in plus sizes but I'm not sure if it's on their website. Bloomingdales.com and Neimanmarcus.com have some things and Saks.com has it's SalonZ department - very nice things on the higher end of the price range, but I'm sure you'd find a lot of things that are ideal for work/church. Lanebryant.com and Avenue.com also have things at inexpensive prices - you need to be careful of quality there on a lot of items. I just discovered that Avenue.com has Antik, Yanuk, Seven and Jordache jeans in plus sizes. Oldnavy.com has plus sizes and gap.com has sizing up to 20 now on a lot of things plus their regular sizes run large anyway. Lane Bryant and Avenue always have coupons and a lot of the sites offer free shipping promotions and sales.