Online SCAMMERS in PHILIPPINES

Hailtothee

Aug 10, 2016
Hi ladies!

i purchased 5 bags from this online seller @adriannaluxurbags and it turned out that all the bags are fake. Now im researching about her on this site and realized that there were a lot of complaints. Anyone who has been victimized by her or other sellers?

we should protect each other against these sellers. You may post or narrate your experiences so others wont be scammed as well

Omg I bought 10 bags from her! right now I‘m having those bags authenticated and when all those turn fake how can I refund the bag? Do you have any tip? do you know her real name and have her contact number? We only chat through IG.
HI Guys, did you ever get a refund? I bought 6 bags from her and didnt bother to authenticate them but now Im thinking to have them authenticated since I just ordered a new bag and waiting for it to arrive!! OMGGG

Hi ladies!

i purchased 5 bags from this online seller @adriannaluxurbags and it turned out that all the bags are fake. Now im researching about her on this site and realized that there were a lot of complaints. Anyone who has been victimized by her or other sellers?

we should protect each other against these sellers. You may post or narrate your experiences so others wont be scammed as well
Dear, did you get a refund? If so, how?

HI Guys, did you ever get a refund? I bought 6 bags from her and didnt bother to authenticate them but now Im thinking to have them authenticated since I just ordered a new bag and waiting for it to arrive!! OMGGG
Hi. yes I was able to refund some of the bags. Still waiting for her to refund the rest... i sent her proofs that the bags are fake..