online sample sale oct 2-3

Was lucky i got into work early and saw the sale just started on the West coast. Checked out the website about 1/2 hour after the sale started and I was able to access the sale directly from the site. Funny there was no disclaimer warning at that time.

Lots of Valentinas at $100. Mostly lighter colours from spring - ie grey, powder, lavender, cream, etc.

I was lucky and picked up a purple valentina with green trim. It had the leather strap - do they still produce both the chain and leather strapped ones?

Surprised I went in later and all the Valentinas were gone! I didn't realize they'd go so fast.

I had an issue where my Canadian cc wasn't able to go through. I called them, they picked up right away and was able to process it for me then. Sounds like things got crazy later that day.
I purchase the Honore crossbody and hobo and had an issue with my Canadian credit card as well. I called in and placed my order over the phone. I never received an email confirmation. Do they usually send a confirmation email or are they sorting through all the orders first.

I purchase the Honore crossbody and hobo and had an issue with my Canadian credit card as well. I called in and placed my order over the phone. I never received an email confirmation. Do they usually send a confirmation email or are they sorting through all the orders first.

Oops didn't see this till now. Did you get your order? They sent me a shipping confirmation later that same day!