Online Sales started on NM & BG (CL, MB etc ..)

The sales have also started at Saks.com and in store at Bergdorfs, Barneys, and Saks.
I was at Bergdorfs and Saks yesterday when they were doing pre-sales, OMG everything is on sale. The selections are amazing, every beautiful shoe from this season is on sale. Get there fast before the sizes sell out.

^^^those are the tiger no prive on saks.com

These are the tortoise no prive...

Loubies047.jpg

Loubies045.jpg

Loubies046.jpg

I thought Saks in store carried these, but I'm not entirely sure. I got my tortoise print heels a few months ago from the Louboutin Horatio location.

The sales have also started at Saks.com and in store at Bergdorfs, Barneys, and Saks.
I was at Bergdorfs and Saks yesterday when they were doing pre-sales, OMG everything is on sale. The selections are amazing, every beautiful shoe from this season is on sale. Get there fast before the sizes sell out.

Since these are all presales, does anyone know when the actual sales start?:confused1: I wonder if I could get my SA to hold some stuff for me until the EGC at Saks!?!?

Bos - the sales start on Wednesday, the 28th. I don't think that Saks will have an EGC event in December since the entire store will basically be on sale. I don't think they have EGC events during main sale months.

Good lord, I need to stay away from the Internet when it's sale time. Why, why are these beautiful Manolos on sale? I liked them better when they were full price and not as tempting ;)

So, I agree Cristina, someone needs to come tie my hands behind my back. I just ordered a pair of Pradas. Is there a Betty Ford Center for the shoe obsessed? If you don't see me on the post for a while, that is where I am. Got 2 pairs in the last two weeks, black simples today. Pre ordered the simple magenta, and the CL wegde espedrille. Throw a fork fast, I must be done. On the plus side, I have some FAB shoes. That is my story and I am sticking to it.Enjoy your finds ladies.