Online purchase of regular oak Alexa

Feb 18, 2010
Hi ladies,

I am new here and had been drooling over the regular Alexa.

I was initially torn between the INK and the OAK but after thinking for a few weeks, i think i would go for the OAK as this would be my first Mulberry purchase. :yahoo:

In Singapore where I am now located, the regular Oak is going for a whooping SGD1950 which is about 930 pounds *faints at the huge mark-up*. And so i reckon the wise decision is to buy it online.

I'd emailed Net-a-Porter and the fashion advisors confirmed with me that they would not be bringing in the regular size for oak Alexa. I was keen to buy from NAP as they offer value for money with the deduction of GST for purchases outside the EU - savings up to 15%.. which is quite alot. I understand that My Wardrobe has no discount now that they disabled Amex20 for Mulberry purchases.. plus Quidco don't work on international purchases.

So, here i am wondering if there is any reputable online store i can find that offer some sort of discount... :P

Hi Ladies,

Thanks you so much for your helpful replies. They are most appreciated.:smile:

miss_mabel: oh 10% is better than nothing i guess :P but i see no Alexa on my MW at the moment. Sigh! The black is a "coming soon" item on the sit at SL. :graucho:

chloe_baby: Hey.. thanks i never heard abt Start-London before so thanks for the heads up! Another cool alternative to look to for my bags hunt!:yahoo:

tiree_baby: Wow! When would you be coming to Sunny Singapore? Which area have you vested in ? We are hitting a dreaded 35 degrees celcius here these days though.. extremely warm and humid weather ahead .. where i choose to seek comfort in the air-conditioned indoors if possible.:biggrin: Thanks you so much for your lovely offer which I shall keep in mind for. That's so sweet of you!

dazzlepuff: Thanks ... where are you located by the way, I had emailed SL regarding VAT deductions and am awaiting their replies.

Last edited:
I'm in Norway, so in Europe, but not in EU. I considered ordering an Alexa from them and I checked what the total added up to. Can't afford it quite yet, but for me I think this is the cheapest place to buy it.