Online Orders

1. Hi again. Does anyone know of a place I can order Authentic Coach wallets/purses online besides the Official Coach site? I definatly don't trust eBay, although after reading the "Authenticate This" threads, I have a better feeling about not buying a fakey... I would hate to buy an eBay bag and give it to my girlfriend and find out after that it wasn't real. I would feel terrible.

Any help would be great. Thank you.

2. If you are looking for a deal, I would check Dept. Stores and the outlets- you will find amazing deals!

3. Hi,
    I'm not really looking for a deal... no wait.. who isn't :smile: ... but since I work for the US Govt overseas in Japan, I'm looking for a below MSRP place to buy my Coach items online. Locally, the Coach (Not an outlet) is about 50% more then the Official Coach Online Store... So that makes the main site the bargin for me... hehe.. I sat down the other day and kinda added up all the bags/purses and other Coach stuff I was happy to buy for my girlfriend this last year and if I saved just 10% then I could fill up my car with gas for a month for free!!!

I'll keep searching the internet, if I find anywhere that looks interesting I'll post it here and ask for advice again.

-Hud-

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice