Online LV purchase ??????

romina

Jan 12, 2007
Hello there LV lovers, would you please share your shopping experiences from their online boutique, i would love to place an order but have never spend so much money online. I may be dumb, but i want to make sure it is authentic, should i go for it ?????????

yes, I have bought a few bags online.. yes, bags are authentic. I have never had a bad experience. shipping is 4-5 business days. and, returns are easy. I say go or it :tup:

Louisvuitton.com is absolutely authentic. We don't have a boutique where I live, so I have to order online. I just ordered a speedy 30 on Monday. It shipped Thurs. and was just delivered today. I also got free shipping and was not charged sales tax, so overall a great experience!

The only thing I ever purchased from LV online was the Sprouse Rose Pochette. Absolutely no problems. Item arrived in sleeper and in a nice LV box.

I don't think it is dumb at all about being concerned with authenticity. Many of the bags on ebay are selling for only a couple hundred dollars less than retail and you are taking the chance of getting a fake. I'd much rather spend the extra couple hundred bucks and be sure it is authentic.

I have had no problems with my online orders, and they have always been delivered within 3days, always very well packaged (and nothing LV on the outside of the packaging just a bog standard looking parcel so it wont tempt the couriers to steal it :P )

Personally, I hate ordering online. The few times that I have tried, they have held that amount on my credit card and the order never went through. I always place phone orders and have never had a problem ordering that way.

Me or my husband have bought 3 bags and a wallet online in the past 3-4 months, and they have always been pleasant experiences. The only annoying thing is you have to be there to sign for your packages which is a problem if you work.

I've purchased couple of items online and i've had no problems what's so ever.
The first time i did not receive a box- however, i called and they shipped a box the following day.