Online Gucci Experience (Backorder)

ilytopgd

Apr 14, 2009
Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of you would like to share your experience with Gucci's online store? I just made a purchase of the Dionysus Super Mini but its backordered until now to March 2018. I have asked a sales associate and they did say the bags do go to online purchases before the people on the waiting list and it is quicker than just being on the waiting list. I put my name down about a month ago and have had no response.

Have any of you purchased a backorder item? How long did it take to arrive?

Thanks!

Backorders are filled either by searching for an existing item or if there's a reissue planned. Either way it's like asking how long's a piece of string I'm afraid.

If it's the latter it would be a while, and sounds like it has been. I would email gucci and issue a clear time frame after which you are withdrawing your order and will be no longer interested (if you want to of course).

Backorders are filled either by searching for an existing item or if there's a reissue planned. Either way it's like asking how long's a piece of string I'm afraid.

If it's the latter it would be a while, and sounds like it has been. I would email gucci and issue a clear time frame after which you are withdrawing your order and will be no longer interested (if you want to of course).

Oops to be exact it says Backorder (estimated delivery between 1/10/17 - 1/3/18) of which I put through the order today at 24/10/17