Online Factory Sale

Something different is going on. I'm being invited to a non- stop coach factory online sale. As soon as one sale ends the next day a new one begins.

I'm worried this is going to destroy Coach value. Prices are on sale plus another 30% off.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Jun 15, 2009
Something different is going on. I'm being invited to a non- stop coach factory online sale. As soon as one sale ends the next day a new one begins.

I'm worried this is going to destroy Coach value. Prices are on sale plus another 30% off.

They been sending for abt a year now.

I've been signed up for a couple years. I only had alerts every few months before. I thought is special. Now it constant. It's the only to buy from factory now.

I usually 25% from the FULL PRICE Coach store once a month. That is pretty often too. I guess the only reason not to wait for sales is if you gotta have it now!

Thanks for your replies.

Jun 15, 2009
I've been signed up for a couple years. I only had alerts every few months before. I thought is special. Now it constant. It's the only to buy from factory now.

I usually 25% from the FULL PRICE Coach store once a month. That is pretty often too. I guess the only reason not to wait for sales is if you gotta have it now!

Thanks for your replies.
you can still purchase from factory stores.

teaparties

xoxo
O.G.
Dec 27, 2007
Is the only way to enter the online factory sale to wait list with the form they have on their main page? I've submitted my information, but haven't received anything. Are members allowed to invite others to sign up?

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
Is the only way to enter the online factory sale to wait list with the form they have on their main page? I've submitted my information, but haven't received anything. Are members allowed to invite others to sign up?
Yes members can invite others but I don't know if you get it any faster. You can pm your email address if you want me to invite you.

CaptainPicard

Oct 5, 2007
California

No, what I AM experiencing is that I never get a Factory invite email anymore. I used to get them all the time and I did make one purchase, now I have not gotten one in months and it is really pi ssing me off...how do I get back on the email list !
EDIT---never mind I just went to site and was able to log on, I thought you had to receive an email each time to buy..guess not

4coach

Sep 26, 2012
I never get invited. I just registered with my email address and now I just log in whenever.

CaptainPicard

Oct 5, 2007
California

As for Coach value I think already long been destroyed...all the Outlets and tons of bags on the Coach website..they are pretty much a dime a dozen, every school girl is carrying one.

sanatty

Jan 9, 2013
As for Coach value I think already long been destroyed...all the Outlets and tons of bags on the Coach website..they are pretty much a dime a dozen, every school girl is carrying one.
I agree - at least with respect to the signature stuff and the made for factory - it's everywhere! I switched to LV for handbags ages ago. However, I've always loved the full price men's line and travel line. I am loyal to those lines and have never been upset - and always get compliments on them. I have a transatlantic bag that looks better than it did when I bought it 5-6 years ago, and just purchased the Bleecker Cabin Bag in pebbled Ocean and glove Fawn and love those! I would have paid twice as much for each piece (although I did use a PCE - hey, I'm not dumb!).