Online Factory Sale for Canadians!!!

LilyC

Sep 19, 2010
Just want to spread the word that us Canadians can order the purses too at the same prices. But you have to call 18004443611 and let them know you recieved the invite but you can't check out since it does not allow Canadians to enter billing.

Make sure you have the items in your shopping cart. From there you can tell them the Style number and color.

I had them deliver to a US address and it was not an issue. Save me on the shipping since I do lots of cross border shopping.

Happy Shopping!

I bought the Kristin Large Hobo and The Soho Signature Large. I can't wait to get them.:smile:

No, I am sure they will ship to Canada. We had a little issue with my billing address and shipping address not being the same so he got a manager to push it through. During the wait, he said that he's never done a sale for a Canadian that wanted it shipped to a US address. So I take it that they do ship it to Canada via DHL which can be costly.

It's just free shipping in the US.

Last edited:
No, I am sure they will ship to Canada. We had a little issue with my billing address and shipping address not being the same so he got a manager to push it through. During the wait, he said that he's never done a sale for a Canadian that wanted it shipped to a US address. So I take it that they do ship it to Canada via DHL which can be costly.

Would you be willing to send me an email invite so I can also see what is at the Coach Factory ? I'm also a fellow Canadian, thank you so much in advance :smile:

Oh man .. I HATE DHL!! I wish it were something else, I would consider it ..

DHL is as bad as UPS!!

Hmm I wonder when they changed their policy about shipping to Canada?

True! I can't stand UPS either!! I remember Coach mentioning that they were working on Canadian orders for the online sale, but I didn't realize it had changed until it was mentioned here.

The only way to go from U.S. to Canada is USPS. They are by far the least expensive. I wish more retailers used them. I find fed ex just deplorable!

I really like using USPS and you are right, it is hard to find retailers who use them :sad:.

A little bump..

Just wanted to give a review of my experience purchasing through the online factory sale. I am in BC and frequent cross border shopping.

I give my entire experience 4.5 stars out of 5.

I had recieved 2 other invites to the online factory sale before this last one. I was excited but my excitement came to a screeching halt when I went to check out.

I browsed through their FAQ and terms, it did not say anywhere that it was exclusive to US residents. But I did read that any invitees needing help with their online purchase to call a 1800 number. So I did. What's the worse that can happen? They will tell me I can't buy.

So, I explained my situation and the lady gave me another number to call. I was greeted by a helpful and patient customer service rep - I wish I remembered his name.

Anyways, I explained to him that I was a Canadian resident and had recieved an invite to the online factory sale but it was not allowing me to enter my billing address and a US shipping address.

He said no problem. I had some computer issues that arised during the phone call but he was understanding and patient while I powered off/on my computer x 2. Darn thing!!! :cursing:
Gave him my personal information and US shipping address, we had issues with the latter not being the same as my billing address but he got the sale pushed through by a manager.

The other info he needed was the style numbers and color of the items I wanted to purchase. That was it.

I got a shipping confirmation email from them within an hour. I tracked the package, it sent out Dec. 28 and it was at my FedEx on the 30th for pick up.

I crossed the border and picked up my package held at FedEx. I ordered the Kristen Large black hobo and a SOHO Signature in black. They were both packaged nicely. Both individually wrapped in a clear plastic bag, hardware wrapped and the Kristen was stuffed with paper, SOHO was not. Both laid on top of air filled packaging supply (sorry, not sure what they are called).

The Kristen 16787, was a FP delete. No "F" in front of style number on creed. There was a few posts about the Kristen being a MFF.
I returned the SOHO Signature bag to the factory store (30 minutes away). Buyers remorse, I guess.

Even the return process was a breeze at the store.

The only thing that made it 1/2 star less than perfect was having to call instead of being able to checkout online.

I would do this again but only for FP deletes as it's time consuming to go the outlets and I just never know if I will find what I want there. So this process saves me time, gas and money in the end and I get what I want. :woohoo:

In end, if you can cross the border and pick up at Fed Ex facility, it's worth it.
Note: Not sure if they will ship to the Fed Ex location nearest to border as I had made the change online (FedEx) to having it held at the facility instead of them delivering it to my US shipping address.

Happy shopping if you got through my review and when you get an invite.

Last edited:
Just want to spread the word that us Canadians can order the purses too at the same prices. But you have to call 18004443611 and let them know you recieved the invite but you can't check out since it does not allow Canadians to enter billing.

Make sure you have the items in your shopping cart. From there you can tell them the Style number and color.

I had them deliver to a US address and it was not an issue. Save me on the shipping since I do lots of cross border shopping.

Happy Shopping!

I bought the Kristin Large Hobo and The Soho Signature Large. I can't wait to get them.:smile:

Hi,
When you registered on the Coachfactory.com with your email and address, did you state that you live in Canada or the United States?

A little bump..

Just wanted to give a review of my experience purchasing through the online factory sale. I am in BC and frequent cross border shopping.

I had recieved 2 other invites to the online factory sale before this last one. I was excited but my excitement came to a screeching halt when I went to check out.

I browsed through their FAQ and terms, it did not say anywhere that it was exclusive to US residents. But I did read that any invitees needing help with their online purchase to call a 1800 number. So I did. What's the worse that can happen? They will tell me I can't buy.

So, I explained my situation and the lady gave me another number to call. I was greeted by a helpful and patient customer service rep - I wish I remembered his name.

Anyways, I explained to him that I was a Canadian resident and had recieved an invite to the online factory sale but it was not allowing me to enter my billing address and a US shipping address.

He said no problem. I had some computer issues that arised during the phone call but he was understanding and patient while I powered off/on my computer x 2. Darn thing!!! :cursing:
Gave him my personal information and US shipping address, we had issues with the latter not being the same as my billing address but he got the sale pushed through by a manager.

The other info he needed was the style numbers and color of the items I wanted to purchase. That was it.

I got a shipping confirmation email from them within an hour. I tracked the package, it sent out Dec. 28 and it was at my FedEx on the 30th for pick up.

I crossed the border and picked up my package held at FedEx. I ordered the Kristen Large black hobo and a SOHO Signature in black. They were both packaged nicely. Both individually wrapped in a clear plastic bag, hardware wrapped and the Kristen was stuffed with paper, SOHO was not. Both laid on top of air filled packaging supply (sorry, not sure what they are called).

The Kristen 16787, was a FP delete. No "F" in front of style number on creed. There was a few posts about the Kristen being a MFF.
I returned the SOHO Signature bag to the factory store (30 minutes away). Buyers remorse, I guess.

The only thing that made it 1/2 star less than perfect was having to call instead of being able to checkout online.

I would do this again but only for FP deletes as it's time consuming to go the outlets and I just never know if I will find what I want there. So this process saves me time, gas and money in the end and I get what I want. :woohoo:

In end, if you can cross the border and pick up at Fed Ex facility, it's worth it.
Note: Not sure if they will ship to the Fed Ex location nearest to border as I had made the change online (FedEx) to having it held at the facility instead of them delivering it to my US shipping address.

LilyC,
I got an invite for coachfactory sale online and I was wondering how do you ship it to Fed ex at the border? My friend is crossing the border next month and she can just pick it up on her way. I tried to go to the website but I'm not sure where to go from there. I will really appreciate it if you can give me a detailed instructions.
Thank you,
Feisty_swan

A little bump..

LilyC - I'm glad that your experience ended well.

I had a not so pleasant experience recently with purchasing online through a Coach Factory Outlet email invitation. I would have to rate my experience as a 1 out of 5! :nogood:

I received the invite and purchased 2 items. When it came time to check out I entered my CC info (I am also a Canadian BC resident) and then chose the option to have the package shipped across the border to take advantage of the free shipping and figured I would pick it up as I cross the border frequently for gas/groceries etc. I have no issue with paying duty when I cross the border but I will take free shipping over the DHL price to Canada any day! The website took the information (Billing/Shipping to two different addresses) no problem so I figured I was good to go.

I checked the online status of my order the next day and it said "Processing".

I checked the following day and it said "Cancelled". What!?

As I had never called to cancel my order I was pretty surprised so I called CS right away. I spoke with a nice gentleman who informed me that my order had been cancelled "due to an issue with my BILLING address". When I pressed for information he said I would have to call the next day to speak to the Fraud Department. I was all "I beg your pardon!?" He wouldn't/couldn't give me any more information and said to call tomorrow but that I had been flagged as a Fraudulent Purchaser. Needless to say I was confused and pretty irritated as I have only bought a few items from the the Outlets - never duplicate items and certainly nothing to warrant accusations such as this.

So... the next day I called and I spoke with a lady in CS who checked into my account and said that I could not ship to the address listed because it is a flagged address (it is a shipping/receiving place just across the border). So the problem was the SHIPPING address, not my billing address as mentioned the previous night. I explained what I had been told the night before and asked if my account was indeed flagged and she said "No" in a tone like I was an irritating child. No apology, no explanation - nothing.
I asked if there was going to be any notification to me that my order had been cancelled (if i hadn't logged in I wouldn't have known) and all she said was "No".
I asked if I could please reinstate my order and ship it to another US address and she said "No". She then bluntly asked "What is the problem? Why don't you just ship it to Canada - it's only $25 more". I explained that I prefer to ship to the US (as I have with many other stores INCLUDING the Full Price Coach stores). She then sighed and asked if I "needed anything else?". At that point I thanked her (darn Canadian manners!) and ended the call.

I have always sung Coach's praises for having such stellar customer service but this was awful. I was pleasant during the entire call and was treated like a criminal.

There is nowhere on their website that says you cannot ship to a PO Box or Shipping facility and the fact that my character was defamed (OK that's a bit extreme but I was pretty steamed!) with not so much as an apology really grinds my gears - AND they wouldn't reinstate my order!

I ended up going back online and reordering what I wanted but it was a hassle and I just snuck in before the invitation ended.

Have any other Canadians here dealt with these shipping/billing issues!?

Thanks for the forum to rant! ;)