Online Estate Jewelry Stores/ Consignment- Still Looking for my Love in bracelet form

May 29, 2010
I have contacted a variety of vendors. However, I want to know your favorite Antique/ Estate jewelry website to frequent. I will give them a call / send an email hoping for a Love. (BTW- I saw a white gold on Malleries Size 18 that I am tempted to buy, but I want to see if I can find a yellow gold one first.)

If you don't buy directly from Cartier, there are many Antique/Estate vendors listing their Cartier Love Bracelets on eBay.

Thank you! I have been checking ebay daily. I am looking to see if there is a store/ online store that many use to purchase estate jewelry. I want to call the store directly to see if they have or know someone who has the piece.

They also will send you an email when they get something you are looking for in, if you ask them. Btw, I noticed mallaries had a 17 in wg and one with some diamonds for 6+k in wg.

I saw that- it is a great price! Although out of my range (no more than $4500), it would make a great deal for someone looking for that piece.

Anyone ever have experience with Luxe-Inc on Ebay? Or Cetapsilon?

I bought my love from Cetaepsilon, it was in amazing condition and he gave me a little bit off the price, also was happy to wait an extra week for payment. It's been authenticated at Cartier and came with paperwork and all the boxes
I would buy a second one from him in a heartbeat