Online Estate Jewelry Stores/ Consignment- Still Looking for my Love in bracelet form

May 29, 2010
I have contacted a variety of vendors. However, I want to know your favorite Antique/ Estate jewelry website to frequent. I will give them a call / send an email hoping for a Love. (BTW- I saw a white gold on Malleries Size 18 that I am tempted to buy, but I want to see if I can find a yellow gold one first.)

gahk

Mar 5, 2011
If you don't buy directly from Cartier, there are many Antique/Estate vendors listing their Cartier Love Bracelets on eBay.

May 29, 2010
If you don't buy directly from Cartier, there are many Antique/Estate vendors listing their Cartier Love Bracelets on eBay.
Thank you! I have been checking ebay daily. I am looking to see if there is a store/ online store that many use to purchase estate jewelry. I want to call the store directly to see if they have or know someone who has the piece.

Bitten

Chic, not cheap.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
Contented
Hmmmm I can't really recommend because I haven't used any! Hopefully someone will have some experiences to impart :smile:

May 29, 2010
They also will send you an email when they get something you are looking for in, if you ask them. Btw, I noticed mallaries had a 17 in wg and one with some diamonds for 6+k in wg.
I saw that- it is a great price! Although out of my range (no more than $4500), it would make a great deal for someone looking for that piece.

callmelulu

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
NY
Anyone ever have experience with Luxe-Inc on Ebay? Or Cetapsilon?
I bought my love from Cetaepsilon, it was in amazing condition and he gave me a little bit off the price, also was happy to wait an extra week for payment. It's been authenticated at Cartier and came with paperwork and all the boxes
I would buy a second one from him in a heartbeat