Online discounts for Elux?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. After getting my daily dose of PF every day, I've decided to purchase the damier speedy 25. I tried it on at the new LV store in Atlantic City on the Boardwalk and I feel in love with it! :drool:

I'm trying to save up money now and want to buy it on Elux to avoid the annoying sales tax. I remember reading somewhere that there is some sort of website that offers a discount when you purchase from Elux -- I've searched for hours, but can't find it anywhere.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

2. I think what you are thinking of is ******. To my understanding, it doesn't offer discount, but it gives you rebates? :confused1: I'm sorry, I'm not much of help.. hopefully someone here can help you

3. Yeah, ******! They give you 3% back a while after you purchase something (mine took about 2 months). They deposit it right into your paypal account, or they can send you a check.

4. fatwallet

5. I though elux didn't do ****** ne more???

6. it's back on ****** again:yahoo:

7. Yep, its back. To late for me though, I already ordered my goodies and then just happened to check it a couple of days ago. GRRRRRRR. That's okay, its nice to know its back on though.

8. I didn't know it's back, good to know.

9. fatwallet.com
    They offer 3% cash back for eLuxury. If you wait till eLux free shipping plus fatwallet cash back, then it's really a good deal.:yes:
    It's not just eLux; there are many other sites they offer cash back. I always check fatwallet before doing online purchase. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

10. ******! I got about $19 bucks back from ****** when I orderd my Damier speedy 30:yahoo:

11. can i do ****** after i purchased something??
    man i purchased my perfo cles a week ago! and thought there were no more ******

12. nope..it only works when you purchase something through their link...sorry :sad:

13. :saww thanks

booo i thought eluxery didnt do it nemore

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice