Online classes...

swee7bebe

Sofa King Addicted
O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
i can't take online classes. i made the mistake of taking physics online. i ended up dropping it in 2 weeks. i don't have the discipline to study the stuff on my own. i'd probably end up on purseforum istead. :biggrin: but i think if the class isn't too hard, it shouldn't be too bad to take it online.

nawth21

Addicted!
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
I've taken a few online courses, they were ok. Pretty easy to begin with and would have been boring as all get out as a class. Funniest one I took was "Understanding and Using the Internet" :lol:

Independent studies can be a little harder as there are usually no timelines/due dates so its easy to procrastinate.

mocean

Jan 14, 2006
^hahaha

i took history of rock n' roll online for fun last summer. such a hard class, but i liked the freedom that it allowed me. in fact i am going to be taking 4 this coming summer (if i can get into them that is)

Mar 20, 2006
I have taken **TONS** of online courses. While in high school my high school offered a program to some students to take college courses and gain college and high school credit for them. I took two psychology classes online while in high school.

My first year of college at my University I took Sociology online.

My second year of college I actually decided to work full time and the college I was at during that time span offered an Associate Degree online, so I completed the last 30 credits of that degree online.

I cannot rave enough about the online courses and I wish I could take all my Bachelor's courses online, (however that is not an option at my school!)

LuciaCo

Mar 17, 2021
Well... giving up sometimes is not for lack of discipline but for lack of interest, I was not very given to take online courses, but little by little I got used to take courses in this way and now I find it somewhat enjoyable; it's all a matter of habit and adaptation and muuucho interest to learn also that is the determining factor.