Onitsuka x TokiDoki Sundance Contest

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got an e-mail today saying that I'm one of the winners who get the Sundance boots. Anyone else won, too? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

[​IMG]

2. Congratulations, those look so cute!

3. those boots are tdf

4. Nice! I just posted a topic about mine! It's sweet that yours are signed! You'll love these. Especially if you actually have snow to step in =D

5. Nope, no snow here in Hawaii. :sad: Boo~ But I do travel up to Japan every year so maybe I'll go when they have snow. :biggrin:

6. Hey Congratulation! I live in Hawaii and my sis lives in Seattle. We both entered...I guess we didn't win. Congratulations again!!!

7. Oh wow! Congrats and signed by the man himself!! I can't get over how cute these boots are!

8. Congrats!
    They're super cute!
    :yes:

9. OMG congrats!!! You are so lucky! :tup:

10. I won as well! But they didn't send me a notification email, so it was a complete surprise for me when I opened up the box that was sitting on my front step. ;)

It totally made my week. I only wish it wasn't Sept. and I didn't live in a place with 60 degree winters. :P
    I might actually end up having to sell my beautiful boots... :sad:

11. Congratulations!!

12. I just got my boots yesterday! Yay! I got nice boots and his signature without waiting 5 hours in line to get it! :yes: