One you have one, you want more!!

pinkym

Sep 8, 2009
hey guys,

how should i start? i have always wanted a chanel bag!!! haha,therefore i bought myself a pre-owned mint condition baby blue tote on the internet. somehow every girl would want a "new" dream bag rite??? :biggrin: oh ya, before i continue my story, my bf hate it when i buy bags!! he allow me to buy anything except handbags!! why?? we girls do not understand why!! so it was my birthday(1st march),we had a simple birthday dinner(he did all the cooking) and bought me a jelly cake which i told him long long time ago, i wanted one! no presents for me this year! all along,he knows i've been surfing in TFP and asked me why do i logged in everyday to see ppl's comments and ppl's pictures. so the very next day, just before i'm about to tuck my self to sleep, he said "ling, do we have chanel boutique in kl,malaysia or do we have to go over to singapore to get it?", i got shocked!! straight away i got up and said "yes,YES,YYESSSS" and calmly ask "why?? you decided to get me my dream bag????", he answered " NO, u should know very well, i wont buy you a handbag!! " so i said "ok" and went to bed...

a week later, he asked me again " ling,i think this is nice!!" and i replied "what is nice?" i thought its his usual football stuff.. so i went to him and to my surprise he showed me a "CHANEL BAG picture"... its a white classic flap jumbo!! indeed i said "YESS, you see chanel has nice collection!!! and guess what he whispered to me??? , choose anything you like, its your birthday gift this year and its the last bag i'm getting you!!!! :yahoo: hehehe!! this is my rough story!!!

so let me continue!!

In my earlier thread, i was confused whether i should take the valentine's flap or the classic flap. some told me to get classic while others told me to get the valentines. i still didnt make my decision. so everyday after work or perhaps during working hours like now, i would log on to TPF :graucho:!! i would browse around which chanel bag i should get,by looking at all your chanel collections.

After going to the boutique numerous times, the SA could even regconize me! they would say "oh ms Michelle,its you again!!", haha *lol*... so the day i've been looking forward to 28th march!! is finally here!! i went down to chanel,kl to purchase my NEW dream chanel bag!!

i know its addicting..but since he doesnt like you buying bags and he went out of his way to get you one.. i would probably be happy with just that one. just my personal view. congrats for the bag and for having such a sweet man in your life

Awww....wat a wndrful story...Let us wats inside.. ;)

hehe!! will upload more pictures later!!

Love the story- glad your bf finally got you a bag!!!

yeahh... i'm so excited!!

Now let's see it!!!

=)

i know its addicting..but since he doesnt like you buying bags and he went out of his way to get you one.. i would probably be happy with just that one. just my personal view. congrats for the bag and for having such a sweet man in your life

well i have to admit that my bf is very sweet sometimes! he loves me alot.. i did told him "it my last bag" hehe!!!

yeah!!! Where is it? Don't make us wait too long! :popcorn:

wooo.. what is it gonna be?! :rolleyes:
your Dbf is very sweet!!

So sweet of your BF!! Happy Birthday. Can't wait for more picture of your new baby :biggrin:

Happy Birthday, you have a wonderful BF! Now show us :popcorn:.

Let's see!!!

i will upload it very soon ya!!! hehehe!! i cant wait too!!! its still in the box!!!